5th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Ed? I have passed B.A

I am passed ba in 2005 in B.R.A.B.U .Muzaffar pur with Geography now I am trying to get admission in B.ed in
hindi meadim in mumbai what can I do?

14th April 2014, 10:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Ed? I have passed B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed ba in 2005 in B.R.A.B.U .Muzaffar pur with Geography now I am trying to get admission in B.ed in
Being a BA graduate you're eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Make sure that you should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in order to get admission for B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the Course is for one year and the Course is divided into four semester . If your interested in teaching Field then you may apply for B.Ed Course. Bachelor degree Course is the Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for B.Ed Course. You should completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized University and You should score minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate from recognized University. You should Complete Master Degree Course in any discipline from recognized University and You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . If your belong from reserved category like , SC/ST candidate then relaxation will applicable for 5 % Percentage of marks . The Admission for this B.Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance which is Conducted by the Institution. So, Need to score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination
4th May 2014, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Ed? I have passed B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes Off course being a BA graduate student you're definitely eligible for B.Ed course. There is no issue with educational qualification.

But, you have to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation to get admission for B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The Applicant may get admission for B.Ed course through Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution.

Eligibility Criteria required for B.Ed course:-

Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university.
General category student must score minimum 50% percentage of marks,
SC/ST category student must score minimum 45% percentage of marks
Age should not more than 30 years of age
should passed in Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution/University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?