10th December 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed mt Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to get admission in B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra so I want to know tje procedure to apply for the course. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  4. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E. Mechanical in Assam Engineering College or in NIT having completed Diploma after 12th basis?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  14. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  15. How to get admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in mechanical stream in NIT Kurukshetra after getting 112 marks in AIEEE?
  18. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
12th December 2016, 08:01 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you can't get admission in NIT for B.TECH course after completion of your diploma in Mechanical Engineering. For admission in NIT you have to complete your intermediate with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and qualify in JEE exam. But you can get admission in other top colleges through lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET and JELET. But you can apply for these exams only if you have completed your diploma with 60% or above marks. Thanks
12th December 2016, 08:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the National Institute of Technology after diploma degree from a recognised university.

To get admission in NIT's and IIT's candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate's must have PCM as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after diploma degree and hence not eligible for admission in NIT. For more information about examination visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
19th May 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam, I want to ask you that. I had completed 12th and diploma both can I get admission in NIT kurukshetra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?