19th April 2017, 12:03 PM
Lavanya Rawat

How can I get admission in BBA back date Degree? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBA back date Degree so I want to know how can I get admission in BBA back date Degree? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th April 2018, 09:43 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBA back date Degree? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanya Rawat View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBA back date Degree so I want to know how can I get admission in BBA back date Degree? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.
I am sorry but this is not possible and legal as well. You can not pursue a degree course in back date. This is not permissible by the government and if found doing such forge things you might face severe consequences such as being barred for further examination and legal procedures may be taken against you. But if you have required qualification you can always start for a fresh degree course from the present date.
As you are interested in B.B.A. course, for this course you need to have a 10+2 pass certificate and then you can apply for B.B.A course provided you fulfill the other criterion. Some college/universities conduct entrance exam for the same and some grant direct admission on the basis of your 10+2 marks. You may opt for any of one as per your choice.
If you go for entrance exam, there will be questions from your 10+2 subjects. Questions will mainly be from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?