14th December 2016, 05:57 PM
poojasoni231

How can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for pursuing MCA course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BCA course and I am in the final year of the course and after completing it I want to pursue MCA course so I want to know how can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for pursuing MCA course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  2. Can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology/Thapar University with 173 marks in JEE Main?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  4. Where can Ig et a seat with 52000 rank and SC reservation?
  5. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 76858 rank?
  7. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  8. Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring SC rank of 83?
  10. Which college can I get for B.Tech after scoring 3295 in general and 4616 in girls?
  11. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 93.6% in boards and 39473 rank in JEE mains
  12. Which are the gujarat engineering colleges that come under AIEEE?
  13. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium). -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 180739 in OC category?
  15. Can i take admission in B.Tech programme in Dirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology after scoring 10 marks/360?
  16. List of engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering college after scoring 97623 rank
  18. Can I get a good government college if I belong to ST? I have scored 75 marks
15th April 2022, 07:44 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for pursuing MCA course?

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) does not offering MCA course. So, you should choose other college to pursue your MCA course after completion of your BCA.

DA-IICT Offering PG Courses
- M.Sc (IT)
- M.Sc (Data Science)
- M.Sc (Agriculture Analytics)
- M.Tech (ICT)
- M.Tech (EC)
- M.Desgn

Top MCA Institutes In Gujarat
- MS University, Vadodara
- Shrimad Rajchandra Institute of Management and Computer Application, Surat
- Atmiya University, Rajkot
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Ganpat University, Mehsana
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Marwadi University, Rajkot

Job Profiles After MCA
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Cloud Architect
- Hardware Engineer
- Data Scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?