30th May 2011, 09:51 AM
shubhashishaw

How can I get admission in H.B.T.I through NRI quota? Is admission possible at AIEEE rank 31000?

How can i get admission in H.B.T.I. through N.R.I. quota? Is the admission possible at the rank 31,000? if yes,what will be the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  2. How to get admission in HBTI Kanpur through NRI quota if I missed UPSEE?
  3. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  4. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  5. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  8. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  9. Fee structure for NRI quota? Is AIEEE ranking important to get admission in MIT Pune?
  10. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India? -- [New]
  11. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  12. Admission for B.Tech after scoring 104 rank in CUSAT admission test under NRI quota?
  13. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  14. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  15. How to get admission through NRI quota?
  16. Admission in HBTI after scoring 4886 and 603 in girls(Girls quota)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
18th June 2015, 11:28 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission in H.B.T.I through NRI quota? Is admission possible at AIEEE rank 31000?

Here I am little bit confused in the Rank did you got 31000 state rank or all India rank ,let we take both one by one , If you got State rank of 31000 then there are nearly zero percent chances to get admitted in the desired college but if you got All India Rank in that case there are few chances to get admitted in the desired college but there is no surety because as you know admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIEEE marks ,Now i suggests you go for online counseling on AIEEE's official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?