7th May 2013, 01:41 PM
cisce/naresh

How can I get admission in JBT course in Delhi University?

How can i get admission in jbt course in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  2. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  3. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  4. How to get admission in JBT in Delhi? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission of form?
  5. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  6. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  7. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  8. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  9. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  10. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in JBT course in Delhi University? -- [New]
  12. When will the admission start for JBT institute in Delhi?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  14. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  15. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  17. List of top 3 colleges of Delhi University for JBT course? What is the percentage required for science stream?
  18. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
1st June 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in JBT course in Delhi University?

what is the last date of admission in jbt
19th June 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of jbt admassion
21st June 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

how can I get admission in jbt course in delhi. what is last date of jbt admassion
30th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for jbt 2013?
8th July 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in jBT cours; e in Delhi university?
4th July 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12 class with 73% mrks i want to know that can i apply for jbt course in delhi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?