4th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in S.Y.B.Com after completing first year Accounting and Finance?

i completed my first year in accounting and finance and now i want to take admission in plain b.com so can i get admission in s.y.b.com

5th November 2011, 02:23 PM
anju anju

Default Re: How can I get admission in S.Y.B.Com after completing first year Accounting and Finance?

hello,

yes you can

you must choose the college where you wnat to join and take the admission form which will be proveded by the office administrative,,,,

you must be take form and sumit it before the sumission date get finished,,,,

fill the form according to the istruction available in the form,,,,

enquire about the councilling date,,,,

and try to be on time on councilling, when they aske you which couse you suppose to take then express you desire before them and do not forget to submit your cast certifecte if you belong to sc/st/obs it will help you to get admission in that sereved quota.

they will inform you via displaying the studentd selected list on notice board.

good luck.
8th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in S.Y.B.Com after completing first year Accounting and Finance?

I want admission in s.y.bcom in another college please suggest but i did'nt got my fy marksheet yet ?
15th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i am rishi
i have passed F Y B.com but i got ATKT in tow subjets can i change the college for SY B.com in mumbai
27th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the addmission in s.y.b.com ? i have pass the f.y.b.com with a.t.k.t.
15th May 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have ATKT in S.Y.B.COM & 1 year gap but I want to take again fresh adminsion in S.Y.B.COM
3rd June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed f.y.b.com. with 1st class from surat but now i want to take admission in s.y.b.com. in mumbai. so what should i do and is it possible???
18th September 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed first year engineering& now want to do sy bcom how?
25th September 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed fybcom & also have passed 3rd semester exam of sybcom in one college & I want to take admission in another college in middle of sy can I do this if yes then how
30th July 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.COM ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FROM SGTB COLLEGE ANANDPUR SHIB AND NOW I WANT TO DO B.COM ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FROM CHANDIGARH CAN I CHANGE MY COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?