22nd September 2011, 06:40 PM
shantanub

Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain

Hi my name is Shantanu I have just passed out my B.E in 2010 and i am working in the VLSI domain in a multinational company in bangalore. I am not able to judge that whether i should go for MBA or not.

22nd April 2012, 02:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanub View Post
Hi my name is Shantanu I have just passed out my B.E in 2010 and i am working in the VLSI domain in a multinational company in bangalore. I am not able to judge that whether i should go for MBA or not.

There are two modes to pursue MBA program [i] Regular and [ii] Distance.
Candidates who are not engaged with any Jobs may look to pursue the regular mode whereas one who is not able to attend regular class may look for distance mode. There are various recognized Institute which offers MBA program in both mode. In order to be eligible for the program one must have completed the bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to most Institutes is Based on entrance Tests.

Since, you are engaged with a Job you may look for the second option i,e through distance mode. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes which offers MBA through distance mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Indian Management School & Research Centre [IMSR]
Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning
Sikkim Manipal University
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade [IICT]
NMIMS School of Distance Learning.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutes.
30th July 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain

Hai,I'm doing my b.tech 3rd year (ece) .my college offers a special course in vlsi .I'm interested in vlsi n even interested in CAT coaching as it teaches aptitude n reasoning which are useful for many competitive exams. So now I'm in dilama to choose b/w vlsi n CATcoaching so pls suggest de needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?