5th December 2016, 11:30 AM
jitendra Dudhwal

How can I get admission in a well known University for pursuing BA?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue BA so I want to know how can I get admission a well known University for pursuing BA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue MS in Germany after gaining work experience?
  3. How can I get admission in PU for pursuing M.SC Maths after completing BA from Punjabi University?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech in IP university? I am pursuing Polytechnic from Delhi
  6. Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com?
  7. Qualification required to study MS in Abroad for EEE student?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  9. Procedure to change college in 4th semester under GTU? -- [New]
  10. Entrance test details to do Mechanical Engineering from abroad?
  11. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  12. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the Admission fee for pursuing Journalism course from Delhi University?
  14. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any recognized University for pursuing MA after completing BA (Hindi Sahitya Sammelan)?
  16. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  18. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
6th December 2016, 04:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in a well known University for pursuing BA?

There are many universities in India and abroad for pursuing the bachelor degree after 12th.

The admission in the various universities are offered on the basis of entrance examination or on the basis of score in the 12th board examination.

So, kindly visit the university official website to get details for admission in any university.

Some of the best universities for bachelor degree course is :-

Delhi university.

Mumbai university.

Banaras University.

Allahabad university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?