24th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech course again after the completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?

i have completed my B.Tech information technology i did not get the percentage so i want to re join B.Tech course can i do the B.Tech again

24th August 2011, 04:14 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech course again after the completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?

hello dear

yes, you can do B.Tech course again after the completion of B.Tech in Information Technology if your age will be with in the eligibility criteria range of JEE.

as the age limit for JEE is 24. so if your age is within the limit then you can give the JEE exam and can do B.Tech course again.

but it will not be beneficial for you.

it will be better for you if you can do M.Tech after b.tech.

if you can get good percentile in gate then you can join IITs or NITs.

apart from that you will also get stipend from govt of HRD.

all the best........
10th December 2011, 05:16 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech course again after the completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?

hi,

This is Carrier Chart for Engineering Student.

SSLC ---> HSC ----> B.Tech -----> M. Tech 0r M.B.A----> Ph. D

So don't waste your time for joing B.Tech once more.

Because you have to travel a long way in your carrier.

So immediately join Master of Technology and Start your Research work.

Good Luck.
30th May 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

HI, I KNOW TO JOIN IIT, NIT AND OTHERS MINI. PERCENTAGE IN B.TECH IS 60%, EVEN TO GET ADMISSION IN M.TECH MINI. PERCENTAGE IS 55%.
WHAT IF SOMENE HAVE LESS THAN THAT 55%.
30th June 2012, 09:47 PM
de116

hi,

This is Carrier Chart for Engineering Student.

SSLC ---> HSC ----> B.Tech -----> M. Tech 0r M.B.A----> Ph. D

So don't waste your time for joing B.Tech once more.

Because you have to travel a long way in your carrier.

So immediately join Master of Technology and Start your Research work.

Good Luck.
30th June 2012, 09:53 PM
de116

hello dear

yes, you can do B.Tech course again after the completion of B.Tech in Information Technology if your age will be with in the eligibility criteria range of JEE.

as the age limit for JEE is 24. so if your age is within the limit then you can give the JEE exam and can do B.Tech course again.

but it will not be beneficial for you.

it will be better for you if you can do M.Tech after b.tech.

if you can get good percentile in gate then you can join IITs or NITs.

apart from that you will also get stipend from govt of HRD.

all the best........
7th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech again with change in branch(eee) where iam most interested) where i completed b.tech in computer science..?
1st June 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

my percentage in h s was not good so after hs i did diploma and then did btech from techno india college with 8.17 grade.my percentage in 10th and diploma are respectively 80% and 82.4%..but my hs result was not up to the satisfaction due to my carelessness..how can i makeup that portion of my career ? is there any way to recover it? i really want to have a better career graph than that i have right now.
6th December 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am doing B.Tech(CSE) from AKTU but I want to do B.Tech. from other college( NIT,IIT) ; I am from SC Category so I would get scholer from SAMAJ KALYAN.
If after getting the Scholarship I would drop out my B.tech from AKTU and apply for JEE exam then can I get admission in NIT or IIT ? In this situation would I get scholar from NIT or IIT and how much I will have to pay? .
Thank you
Yours Faithfully
Virendra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?