18th August 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the admit card of NDA?

can i get my admit card after loosing the registrastion no...please tell me

11th June 2015, 06:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the admit card of NDA?

The admit card for the NDA exam is issued by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) .

One can download the admit card from the official website of the UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in .

The candidate can dowload it from the official website of the UPSC after entering his/her registration ID or Roll no or name or date of birth .

The candidate who are unable to download the admit card from the website can get it from UPSC Facilitation Counter by contacting them in the working hours of the working days i.e. between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

One can contact in the UPSC Facilitation Counter on following contact no.

* 011-23381125

* 011-23385271

* 011-23098543
11th June 2015, 09:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the admit card of NDA?

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy.

This entrance exam is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission every year for selection of candidates to the different wings of defense like Navy, Army and Air force etc.

Before some days of the exam, admit card of the NDA exam is released on the UPSC official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.

Since you have lost your registration number, it is very difficult to get the admit card, you need to contact the UPSC office through mail or in person so as to get your registration number with the help of your date of birth, name and father's name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?