2nd April 2013, 09:50 AM
rita yadav.11

How can I get admitted in AFA Hyderabad? I am a UG student

i m undergraduate student , tell me abt how i can admit my self in AFA Heydrabad

Related Questions:
  1. How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com? I've passed 12th std from Pragati Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad
  2. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force?
  4. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  5. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  6. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force having good physique?
  7. Am I eligible for AFA after studying BSc Electronics with Maths?
  8. Requirements to apply for AFA and OTI position in UPSC?
  9. What is the cutoff requirement for CDS examination?
  10. Being an B.Tech(CE) student, how can I join Indian Air Force if having 6'2" height? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for IMA, OTA and AFA after completing my 4th semester? I am pursuing BCA
  12. How to join in Indian army after completing my B.Tech?
  13. Will the student be admitted into the college if he/she fails to qualify the medical test before admission?
  14. Can I edit the option after filling the OTA option instead of AFA?
  15. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  16. Syllabus and Sample question paper of AFA exam?
  17. Can I do B.Ed course being a student of B.Com? Which Universities can I get admission for this course?
  18. Tution Fee and hostel fee Structure of BIT Mesra. Is the exam center of CUSAT in Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?