23rd October 2011, 09:34 PM

How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE

My self Rajesh roshan from jharkhand sir i am searching for the job in central or state for the post of cler/officer's grade i am pursuing B.Tech(CSE) but now i want to search the job its requirment because of finacial condition my parent's are goverment job my Papa are in accountant post and my mother are in clerk but i am too mature now my parent's are searching for the marriage that's why its needy for me to get the job as soon as possible its time demand !

15th May 2012, 12:26 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE

It would have been easier for me to determine if you would have told your AIR but chances according to me are approx nil if you are from general category,the start rank for NIT patna is expected to be 9000-23000,pray for a good surprise

ReadI am very sorry to say that you cant get any NITs

But you can try for

> IAMR meerut
> Lovely punjab univ.
> Mizoram univ.
> Tezpur univ.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?