31st October 2015, 01:18 PM
Aarohi Aarohi

How can I get the government teaching job after completion of B.Com course?

Dear sir / madam ,

Mam i want to do teaching job in govt sector bt i m prasuing b.com 3rd year my first & second yr is complete bt not 3 rd year only back in one subject then plz give me solution i dnt want waste my time. It will be really helpful if you can give me your suggestions.

Thankyou

31st October 2015, 02:42 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: How can I get the government teaching job after completion of B.Com course?

If you want to do teaching job in govt. College then first you have to clear your BCom after that you can crack NET(National Eligibility Test) or SET(State Eligibility Test) to become a teacher in govt. College/school and if you cant clear your BCom,then you can become teacher in govt. primary schools.
31st October 2015, 03:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the government teaching job after completion of B.Com course?

Yes, you are eligible to get the teaching jobs after the B.Com in the government schools but you have to qualify in the CTET examination. The examination is at the 10+2 educational qualification.

But if you complete the B.Com and then pursue the B.Ed course then you are eligible to appear for the CTET and TET for the senior secondary school.

So you can start the preparation to qualify in the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
31st October 2015, 04:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After competing your degree only, you can apply for teaching job.
Let me tell you that there is no shortcut to get job.

After completing your degree, you can have to join BEd.

Then after you can apply for TET.
31st October 2015, 07:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the teaching job after completing the graduation and doing one year B.Ed course.

As to appear for the CTET examination for the secondary school teacher the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the graduation with 45% aggregate and have the B..Ed degree.

But on the basis of the present qualification you are eligible to appear for the CTET examination conducted for the first recruitment in the primary school. To get the more information about the examination visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
31st October 2015, 08:38 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

First of all you should have complete your b.com.After completing of B.com you have to take admission in B.Ed course .The duration period of this course is 2 years.

There is also a entrance exam for B.Ed course as per government rules.After completing B.Ed you can get job as a teacher in government schools.

If you want to get job in a college as a lecturer then you should have to appear CTET exam .

For applying B.Ed or CTET exam you must have to graduate from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?