18th January 2016, 02:45 PM
G.manoj523523

How can I get job in Bio Industry? Which other courses can I do after B.Sc Biotechnology?

My name is manoj and i have completed recently my bsc biotechnology and came here to know that How to get job in bio industry and any other courses which i can do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  2. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  3. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities?
  5. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  6. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  7. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  10. What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?
  11. Which subject should I give preference in first year?
  12. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?
  14. Best job oriented courses for BSc Botany and Biotechnology students?
  15. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  16. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  17. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  18. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?