13th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Aakash_009

How can I get a job in company in Gujarat State after completing diploma E&TC?

hello sir
I am Akash Gohil, i competed my diploma e&c with 75% and i need to job in
comany in gujarat state
how apply on in comapny for job?
email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do job after Diploma or get admission in B.Tech? Best college in Gujarat to do B.Tech in Electrical? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in Surat or Bangaluru after completing diploma EC with 8.81 CPT?
  3. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  5. How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?
  6. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  7. How many companies are there in Gujarat State in India?
  8. How to get a job after completing diploma in elecrical from Karnataka State Open university
  9. How may I get full address of GLPC of Gandhinagar?
  10. Can I get a job in MNC company or government sector after doing diploma in Karnataka State Open university
  11. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  12. Which company is better in Gujarat for job after 2 years?
  13. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  14. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  17. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
2nd May 2023, 09:55 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in company in Gujarat State after completing diploma E&TC?

Here are some of the steps you can take to find a job in a company in Gujrat:

1. Prepare a proper professional and impressive resume that highlights your skills, academic achievements and experiences(If any).
2. Research the companies that are relevant to your field and have job openings that matches your skill and experience.
3. You can also use online job finding portals to get appropriate job for you.
4. Apply for job opening that matches your skills.
5. Companies generally offer the job letter after a comprehensive session of "Interview". So prepare for job interview by practicing common interviews topics and dress professionally as it enhance your personality.
6. You should build your professional network by attending career fairs, events and seminars related to your field. This will help you to connect with professionals and potential employers.

Getting a job may take time and patience, so do not get disheartened if you do not get selected immediately. Keep applying and stay positive and persistent in your job search.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?