28th January 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?

sir,

I am a diploma holder in civil from gujarat technicle university. Can I apply & get admission in maharstra state or karnataka state for bechlor engineering in the same line insted I got my diploma from gujarat state ?

1st February 2014, 11:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Maharashtra state or Karnataka state for Bachelor of engineering after completion of your diploma course from Gujarat Technical University, Gujarat. However you need to keep in mind that you cannot get admission in the engineering institutes which come under Maharashtra or Karnataka state's technical board of education through lateral entry scheme. However, you can get admission normally by giving entrance exam which are MHT-CET or COMEDK. But if you will not be able to join the second year of engineering directly.

In order to join second year of engineering in the institutes of Maharashtra or Karnataka through lateral entry scheme, you need to get admission in the private or deemed universities of these state which conduct their own entrance exam for the diploma candidates for lateral entry.
13th April 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?

i vl complete my diploma from gujarat technological university,gujarat and i want direct entry in 2nd year of B.E in karnataka or maharastra state so can u plz suggest those lateral entry scheme n dates of entrance exam of universities coducting this exams.
21st August 2015, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Diploma holder from West Bengal State Council of Technical
Education can i apply for B.Tech in Gujrat or Daman?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?