29th August 2011, 10:58 PM
venkata swathi

How can I get a job in good S/W companies? From where to get the question papers of the companies?

how can we get the good jobs in good s/w companies and how we can improve our selves and how can we gwt the question papers of companies

10th November 2011, 09:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in good S/W companies? From where to get the question papers of the companies?

You can find a very bright future in software industry. Most of the companies recruit through written test. The topics covered are mostly aptitude, numerical ability, etc. You can practice these books in many books available in market. You can download the previous year’s question papers of different companies from different sites in internet.
10th November 2011, 09:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in good S/W companies? From where to get the question papers of the companies?

You can find a very bright future in software industry. Most of the companies recruit through written test. The topics covered are mostly aptitude, numerical ability, etc. You can practice these books in many books available in market. You can download the previous year’s question papers of different companies from different sites in internet.
11th November 2011, 12:30 AM
gkumar13000

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job in good S/W companies? From where to get the question papers of the companies?

For software jobs you should be one of following--
BCA
MCA
BTECH
MTECH
MSC IT
DIPLOMA FROM NIIT/APTECT OTHERS
DOEACC O / A /B LEVEL

QUESTION ASKED BY SOFTWARE COMPANIES------
aptitute test
core software knowledge
english
current awareness
interwiw of soft/presentation skills............
best of luck my friend
11th November 2011, 12:49 AM
madhu madne

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job in good S/W companies? From where to get the question papers of the companies?

Hi

For any software company there is the
1.written test
2.GD
3.Technical interview
4.HR interview

For the written test you have to prepare for the aptitude test.
Here i m providing you the best website for the preparation of the aptitude test
http://www.indiabix.com
Also refer RS Agrawal book.Well prepare for the GD and interview by yourself only

All the best
13th January 2012, 08:54 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about how to get a job in software company and how to get question papers..

friend.. you didn't mentioned that what you are currently doing?, but i will tell you in general..

if you want to get a job in any MNC or any software company then you must have the following criteria.
1.you must complete a degree
2.must have above 60% in studies
3.no arrears
4.no gap

these are the some of the criteria..

Question papers:

there are several books and websites publishing question paper like Carrerswally.com, indiabix.com, and etc..]

All The Best VMSPUJJIAJHBOSS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?