6th August 2013, 06:48 PM
PADWAL PRIYA

How can I get a job i income tax department of Nashik?

dear sir/ mam
please guide me in how to get job in income tax department of nashik?? any age requirements? which books to refer?

15th April 2016, 06:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job i income tax department of Nashik?

To get job in Income tax department you have to appear and qualify in SSC examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passes bachelor's degree from any recognised university and have age limit between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination, you become eligible to join in Income tax department. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
17th June 2023, 06:19 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How can I get a job i income tax department of Nashik?

To get a job in the Income Tax department in Nashik, you would need to follow the recruitment process set by the department and stay updated with their notifications. Here are some general steps you can take:

Stay informed: Keep track of the official websites of the Income Tax department, particularly the regional or local offices in Nashik. Check for recruitment notifications, job advertisements, and announcements related to job vacancies in the department. Additionally, regularly visit reputable job portals, newspapers, and employment news websites for any updates on Income Tax department job openings.

Eligibility check: Carefully review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notifications. Ensure that you meet the educational qualifications, age limits, and other requirements specified for the desired positions.

Prepare necessary documents: Gather the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, identification proof, address proof, and any other supporting documents required for the application process. Ensure that you have these documents readily available for submission when needed.

Application submission: Once you find a suitable job opening in the Income Tax department, submit your application as per the instructions provided in the recruitment notification. This may involve filling out an application form, attaching relevant documents, and paying any application fees if applicable. Follow the instructions carefully to ensure that your application is complete and submitted within the specified deadline.

Prepare for examinations or interviews: The recruitment process for the Income Tax department often involves written examinations and interviews. If you meet the initial eligibility criteria, you may be called for these assessments. Prepare for the examinations by studying relevant subjects, practicing previous years' question papers, and staying updated with current affairs related to taxation and finance. Additionally, brush up on your interview skills by researching common interview questions and practicing your responses.

Stay updated: Regularly check the official websites, emails, or other communication channels specified in the recruitment notifications to stay updated on the status of your application, examination dates, and other important information. Respond promptly to any communication from the department and follow their instructions accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?