1st July 2013, 04:16 PM
RAY BIRENDRA

How can I get a job in India after B.E mechanical?

I am b.e.(mchanical).i want to job in india.i have experience in benification and processing plant of iron ore and maganise

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in Mechanical Stream after passing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How can I get a job in India after B.E mechanical?
  3. What jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification? Details of jobs in industrial institutes in India?
  4. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  5. Which are the mechanical engineering companies in which I can get after scoring 6.8 CGPA? List of companies in India?
  6. How to get a job in foreign company after passing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  8. Can an Aeronautical Engineer with mechanical stream get a job of mechanical engineering in India
  9. Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?
  10. Exams available to get a government job after passing B.E Mechanical? List of mechanical companies in India?
  11. How to take MS/M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completing degree course in B.E Mechanical
  12. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  13. Any job opportunities available with many back papers and with less percentage in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?
  14. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  16. What are the good jobs in India for a b.tech mechanical engineering graduate?
  17. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  18. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
15th May 2016, 02:54 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in India after B.E mechanical?

Apply on the online job portals with required job details and years of experience in that field, you will get calls when you are shortlisted.
Keep an eye on walk-ins and apply there.
The other way around is you can apply for counselling process if the job portals are not making any progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?