4th August 2011, 12:07 AM
amandajerrin

Possible jobs in India having completed M.Pharm in India? What courses to do to get a good job?

I have completed M.pharm from india so what are the possible jobs that i can do here, or should i do some course to get a good job here.. plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. Job opportunities for M.Sc. biotech in India and Abroad?
  4. Best career options after passing 12th commerce?
  5. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  6. Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future? -- [New]
  7. Any government jobs available in AP for M.Pharm completed students?
  8. For which jobs I can apply having completed B.Tech EEE 5 years back? Is there any good course which can get me a good job?
  9. Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?
  10. How Job urban is the best job provider in India?
  11. Which course has a better scope after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. List of M.Pharm Colleges in India?
  13. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Impact of foreign universities on Indian Education System? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  15. What type of jobs are available in Agriculture in India? How to get a job like this?
  16. Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?
  17. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  18. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
31st October 2011, 10:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible jobs in India having completed M.Pharm in India? What courses to do to get a good job?

You can find large number of opportunities after M.Pharm in public as well as private sector. You can find opening in health centers, education institutes, drug and pharmaceutical shops, pharmaceutical companies, etc. In private sector you can find job opportunities in Wockhardt Limited, Sun Pharma Industries, Nicholas Piramal, Pfizer, Ranbaxy, GlaxoSmithKline, etc. In public sector you can join as pharmacist in Provincial Research Councils, Health Protection Branch of the Department of Health and Welfare, Also opportunities are there in the Pest Control Division of Agriculture, The Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment, The Department of National Defense, etc.
31st October 2011, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible jobs in India having completed M.Pharm in India? What courses to do to get a good job?

There are many opportunities for you after completing B.Sc Electronics. You can find jobs in software sector. You can find opportunities in IT Hardware, networking, Embedding, etc. You can find the advertisement for recruitment in employment news etc. The salary package after BSC will not be high. You can do a post graduation and increase your job prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?