24th August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in merchant navy? What is the facility given by the company?

sir is the job of merchant navy is life time how many year can a personcan work. what post can i hold then i get good salary. what the facilites given by company.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?
  2. Duration of course and total expenditure to study Merchant Navy courses? Education loan facility availability?
  3. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  4. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. How to do training in merchant navy in oil taker? What is the process for it?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  8. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  9. Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. Is it necessary to study science to get job in Merchant Navy? Type of jobs available for girls?
  13. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How can I get a job in Merchant Navy after completing B.E Automobile? Is there any course which I have to do?
  15. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the facility of merchant navy college in Mumbai? Which are the colleges that are good for Merchant navy course in Mumbai?
  17. Merchant Navy Salaries and Job Security Details
  18. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
8th October 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in merchant navy? What is the facility given by the company?

How can i get job in merchant navy as a security guard as a ex service men kota, what will be sallary given by the company
7th November 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in merchant navy? What is the facility given by the company?

I'm an Ex Serviceman , i would like to join as merchant Navy. What are the process.
22nd June 2022, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Why im not getting the vehecansees availebel in merchant navy?
I'm ex servicemen in indian army searching for a job in merchent navy im 37yrs old ,i have searved my India for 17yrs if any vehecansees please call me 6364112343.thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?