15th August 2013, 03:47 PM

How can I get a job in Navy after completing BSc IT?

i complete my bsc IT & i want job in navy...pleas send to me the details

30th April 2016, 10:48 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I get a job in Navy after completing BSc IT?

After completing B.SC in IT,there are options to get a job in Indian Navy,the possibilities are mentioned below.
B.SC in IT stands for Bachelor Of Science in Information Technology,is a Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT,completed after doing Intermediate with Physics and Maths.

Now in order to apply for Indian Navy with B.SC IT one need to have study Physics and Maths in Intermediate,ain addition to Bachelor Degree.

CDSE-Combined Defence Service Examination is a entrance through one can get a job in Indian Navy with B.SC IT,the eligibility conditions are
1)Candidate must have studied Bachelor Degree in any stream with pass marks ,and most importantly having Physics and Maths in their Intermediate Level.
2)Age Limit-18 to 21 years,at the time of commence of course.
3)Selection process
a)Written Exam
b)5 days Service Selection Board Interview
c)Medical Test.

CDSE gives chance to apply for Indian Navy through INA-Indian Naval Academy,that offers Permanent Commission a service for full 30 years in Indian Navy.

These are the options to get a job in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?