24th March 2012, 10:03 AM

How can I get materials for physics?

could u please tell me how to get the study material for physics plz send me details on my e mail id

26th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get materials for physics?

Dear Friend,
As Internet is one of the best source for getting the informations as well as detail for a particular things.
I have mentioned some of the best sites below for Physics you may visit it and get the print out and they are the best of best site to understand the concepts.
Regarding materials to be downloaded up so you may get them also but they are mostly outdated which are available freely.You just have to pay them in order to get the latest one so best is that you should visit the site and get the main and important concepts to be printed out.

www.physicsworld.com

www.physics.org

www.physicscentral.com

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu

Just visit the site and start exploring the theories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?