19th August 2013, 04:55 PM
shyamala031

How can I get Pilot job?

how to get a pilot job?...Please tell me the details for the same

8th August 2014, 08:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get Pilot job?

You can seek admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi or IGRUA for pilot training course. It was established by the Late PM Rajiv Gandhi in 1985. It works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) through its Governing Council (GC). Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) located in Raebareli Uttar Pradesh, is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Approximately 150 students seek training every year in this institute. There are refresher courses for all Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor,Incharge of flying clubs and also for the candidates of Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
You can also seek entry in the Indian Air Force as pilot. Candidates need to complete 10+2 With Mathematics and Physics. You can always opt for the NDA entrance test for other branches provided you have studied maths in class 10. During the time of admission, he should be 16 1/2 years and must not be over 19 1/2 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates will be then sent for PABT and Medical exam. Thereafter if you are in merit list then you will be allowed to join NDA. You will be granted Permanent Commission through this mode of entry.
You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?