19th August 2013, 02:24 PM
sreepanicker

Am I eligible for TCS interview? I am a 10th passed student with 74%

i got my Xth as 74% and i got in XIIth as 56.50% and my degree till 4th sem as 82.7% so am i elligible for interview? and wat are the technical questions they ask?

Related Questions:
8th August 2014, 08:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS interview? I am a 10th passed student with 74%

Candidates appear in the interview for various departments in TCS like Software services, Enterprise solution, Consulting, BPO services.

The eligibility for TCS mainly depends on the academic record in context to Engineering as well as MCA. They should minimum score 65 per cent and they should not have any backlogs. The candidate should have scored minimum 60 per cent in class 10 and 12. Candidates pursuing graduation and masters degree in Computer related courses are eligible for the TCS interview. The degrees are B.E Computer Science, B.E Information Technology / B.Tech IT, BE ECE – Electronics and Communication Engineering. B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc IT, BCA and MCA, MSC IT candidates are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?