6th April 2017, 01:10 PM
pdp10kva

How can I get a Pilot job in the Air Force after completing class 10th? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to become a Pilot in the Air Force so I want to know how can I get a Pilot job in the Air Force after completing class 10th? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th April 2017, 06:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Pilot job in the Air Force after completing class 10th? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

To be become a pilot in Indian Air force you have following options with you which are as discussed below :-

* You can join through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination. For the same examination your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years and you must have completed your Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board.

* You can also go for the same option through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) and AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ). For appearing in these examinations your age need to lie within 20 years to 24 years and you need have completed your graduation with Physics or Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized university.

For more details about the career in Indian Air force you can refer to link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?