26th April 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I get seat in Agriculture B.Sc at government colleges with low fees?

Please tell me that how can i get seat in ag bsc govt colleges with low fees. what can i do instead of this. is bsc in computers correct ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  3. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for BCA course?
  6. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  7. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  8. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  9. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
  10. Any government seat for counseling of BSc Agriculture?
  11. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in government or private college after scoring 38.417 rank in EAMCET
  12. Can I get a seat in any government college in BSc Agriculture after scoring 28880 rank in EAMCET
  13. How much rank is required to get a government seat in BSc Agriculture in Kerala?
  14. Total number of seats in MP government agriculture colleges?
  15. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in Hyderabad after completing 12th with 59.3%
  16. Fee structure of various MBBS institutes?
  17. Can I get a seat in BSc agriculture after scoring 36716?
  18. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
5th May 2015, 05:41 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How can I get seat in Agriculture B.Sc at government colleges with low fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me that how can i get seat in ag bsc govt colleges with low fees. what can i do instead of this. is bsc in computers correct ?
B.Sc is a bachelor's degree in India which is offered on different subjects and can broadly be categorized into Pass and Honors courses. In India, science colleges offer three-year B.Sc degrees.

Students have to select the domain of specialization from the different choices that are available. Choices available include B.Sc in Physics, B.Sc in Biology, B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Sc in Biotechnology and so on. Every study program has been planned to fit the necessities of the student.

There are different entrance exams and you can take admission directly on the basis of your 12th exam marks in colleges like Delhi university which are a brand in themselves and government colleges too.

It has vast carrier prospects in different fields like maths, physics, chemistry etc.

So if you are able to pass these exams and 12th marks than definitely you are able to get low fee colleges all over India so go for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?