30th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get selected in Nellore DCCB bank?

Hello sir, i got the interview intimation for the post of staff assistant/clerk in nellore dccb bank.my question is that i have missed the copy of application form for the written test,how can i reget it.and i also want to know is there any possibility to know my score. Thanking you sir,

4th March 2023, 03:53 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I get selected in Nellore DCCB bank?

To retrieve a copy of your application form for the written test, you should contact the Nellore DCCB bank recruitment department. You can check their website or contact them through email or phone.

Regarding your score, it is usually released after the completion of the selection process. You can check the bank's website or contact them for information on when and how the results will be released.

To increase your chances of getting selected, it is important to prepare well for the interview. Research the bank's history, mission, and values, and practice common interview questions related to banking and customer service. Dress professionally and arrive early to the interview. Be confident, articulate, and demonstrate your skills and experience related to the position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?