31st March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to do course of Marine engineering from Gandhidham?

Dear Sir,

I am an Electrical Engg. student, my diploma of Electrical Engg. will be completed in May,2012 and further I am interested in doing Course of Marine Engg. from Gandhidham, Distt. Kutch(Guj). You are requested to kindly give me the following details on my e-mail ID [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  5. How can we change training institution? What's the procedure for the same?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  10. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  11. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  12. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  13. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  14. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  16. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  17. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
  18. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
4th March 2023, 02:54 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How to do course of Marine engineering from Gandhidham?

To pursue a course in Marine Engineering from Gandhidham, you can follow these steps:
  • Research and shortlist colleges in Gandhidham that offer a course in Marine Engineering. You can also look for colleges in nearby cities or states if you don't find suitable options in Gandhidham.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for the course in each of the shortlisted colleges. Generally, you need to have a background in science and maths at the 10+2 level or a diploma in engineering to be eligible for the course.
  • Once you have shortlisted the colleges that you are eligible for, check their admission process and application deadlines.
  • Apply to the colleges of your choice by filling in the application form and submitting the required documents.
  • If you get selected for the course, complete the admission formalities and pay the required fees.
  • Attend the classes and practical sessions as per the schedule and complete the course successfully.

Please note that you may also need to clear entrance exams like IMU CET or JEE Advanced to get admission to some of the top colleges for Marine Engineering.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your career in Marine Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?