18th November 2011, 04:14 PM
vinodrana

How can I get short term bachelor degree?

i want short term batchelor degree how can it possible in one nd half year by ignou nd other institute

12th February 2016, 10:57 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get short term bachelor degree?

No there is no any short-cut method through which you can get a degree for Bachelor Program.

Also none of institute have authority to do this kind of crime. If any institute or university is doing this kind of activity then his certification of approval will be cancelled.

And this is a strict rule from Government of Educational Department. To get regular degree for bachelor course you must have to attend regular classes and will have to clear all exams conducted by the university.

Also by mistake if any university is doing this then your degree will not have any value in market. Hope you do understand the case and will try to go as per the rules and regulations only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?