5th January 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get such jobs so that I can work form home and earn good money? How can I apply for the jobs?

Respected Sir, I am a housewife but I am facing a bad time so I want to work but I want to work from home so I want to know how can I get such jobs so that I can work form home and earn good money? How can I apply for the jobs? What are the minimum pay scale of such jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th April 2017, 06:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get such jobs so that I can work form home and earn good money? How can I apply for the jobs?

There are many jobs portal who provides jobs to those people who want to work from home. You can register yourself to their website and they will provide you a job which suits your qualifications. Your pay scale depends on your qualifications and experience. I am telling you about some job portals in which you can register yourself :
1. Sheroes
2. Jobs4Her
3. Flexibees
4. Indeed
5. Internshala

I hope this information will help you. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?