10th October 2011, 01:53 AM
VIBHAKAR RANJAN

How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir good morning i am vibhakar ranjan and i am the student of b.tech mechanical engineering 3rd sem.how can i get training application form ifor ntpc or bhel

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  6. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  7. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  10. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  12. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  13. Six week summer training in BHEL Haridwar for Engineering students?
  14. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  15. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  17. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
10th October 2011, 09:47 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIBHAKAR RANJAN View Post
Sir good morning i am vibhakar ranjan and i am the student of b.tech mechanical engineering 3rd sem.how can i get training application form ifor ntpc or bhel
Dear friend yes you can do training in NTPC or BHEL,this is totally depend on you.........

First you have one relative or any known person should be in NTPC,BHEL..........

Then you can do training easily in this company,because without any known person they will not allowed...............

First make a letter from your training and placement department from your college to that company name in which you want to do training...........

And send that letter or go through that letter in the company.,then they will see your send letter or not ,........

Then they give to you one NTPC form and then you filled up and take a sign on that form any relative or known person.........

Then they allow to you to do training...........

In BHEL there is same process but in BHEL there is some charges approx Rs 500 in a week but all process is the same..............
10th October 2011, 07:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

it is very good idea to do training from NTPC or BHEL or any other public sector unit. if you do training from this type of organization your training certificate will be very much helpful when you will search for a job.

to do training from these company first you have to contact with the organization. from there you have to know that how to apply for training in their organization. there may be some specific application form to apply for training in their organization. then apply according to the specified application form. otherwise issue one training letter from your institution. to know more details about training letter contact with your institution training department. with this training letter submit the application form to the company training department. if you are selected for the training they will contact with you about your training confirmation.

there are so many student every year want to do their training from these type of PSU. but every one does not get the chance to do training in these organization. if you have any relative working in this type of organization then contact with him to refer you. reference is very much helpful to be selected for training in these type of institution. some PSU may organize examination also to select candidates for training in their organization.

best of luck.
10th October 2011, 07:51 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi
its very good idea that you done your tarining from organization like NTPC or BHEL
benifit of training fron NTPC and BHEL is that its training certificate help you to get job in good company after completion of B.Tech.
3rd B.Tech training you should mention in your CV and Training from NTPC and BHEL its attrac the recruiter
Procedure for 3rd vocation training.
-take training application form from your college.
-visit organization where you want to do training
-apply for training if they satisfied with your skill to got chance
10th October 2011, 07:52 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIBHAKAR RANJAN View Post

How To Apply For Training in NTPC or BHEL

In order to apply for training in NTPC or BHEL..you firstly need a bonafide certificate from your college..
It is an approval from your college that you are allowed to train in the specific time period..

Talk to the college authorities if they can arrange a training for you because many colleges do organizing summer training for their students..

In case you college does not arrange training for their students then you need to go to the respective company and talk to the HR department of the company..

They will provide you with the forms and the forms are to be filled 2 months before your holidays begin so contact them well in advance before your vacations begin..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
29th November 2011, 06:18 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Procedure for internship in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:

if you want to do training Iin NTPC then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of NTPC.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of NTPC. They will mail you regarding that information.
2nd January 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

what are the best companies for summer training after b.tech 3rd year under NTPC and BHEL ?
18th January 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria of job in ISRO and on which date entrance form of ISRO comes ?
22nd February 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i get inservice training applications for mechainical engineering or even tips on getting the inservice training
27th February 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

how to get project intership with bhel or companies better for mechanical engineering i need a do mini project in a best company
1st April 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR/MAIM I AM BE 5TH SEMESTER STUDENT WHAT ONLINE APPLY TRANING FORM IN BHEL
1st April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir i am be 5th semester student what online apply form fill to do vocation traning in bhel or NTPC PLZ SEND ME ANS
1st April 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM BE 5TH SEMESTER STUDENT WHAT AM APPLY VOCATION TRANING APPLICATION
11th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM A B.TECH 2ND YEAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT.CAN I APPY FOR SUMMER TRAINING AT NTPC?
10th September 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir good morning i am Ravi Chanchal and i am the student of poletechnic Electrical engineering 2nd sem.how can i get training application form ifor ntpc or bhel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?