31st January 2012, 12:53 PM
rastogisumit

Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?

please tell me what is the procedure for summer training at NTPC. while i am 3rd yr student of Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  3. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  5. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  8. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  9. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  17. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
31st January 2012, 02:10 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?

For student to do summer training you should sit for NTPC entrance exam and produce the Hall ticket with permission letter of your college and contact the person of HR department with written applicatin
31st January 2012, 03:24 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?

Hi Dear

After complete your semester then you go for training
in NTPC.

After complete your semester then you are go for
your placement department then you go for a letter from company
then you are eligible for training company......

Good Luck....................
1st February 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i m student of 2nd year eie can i do the summer traning in ntpc
3rd February 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the date for applying in ntpc for summer training (mae 3 rd year)
20th February 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student ENbranch please tell me procedure of summer trainning in NTPC
1st May 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I m b.tech 3rd year mechanical student....i want knw for summer training in NTPC pls sir tell me what procedure of training...
sand me datail of training..on my id.
[email protected]
nd pls inform me my contact number is
20th May 2012, 01:55 AM
Gulsham khan

please tell me what is the procedure for summer training at NTPC. while i am 3rd yr student of Mechanical Engineering.
28th May 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Howmany days can we permitted into NTPC,
can we do our major project at NTPC?
20th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i am nepali student studing b.tech from vtu,bangalore in 3rd year.i want to know that am i eligible for having training in indian railway.if yes then can you please say me the procedure....my email id is [email protected]
plzz reply.i am waiting for your response.thank you.
11th April 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am b tech 3rd year student,i want to the training in ntpc then we apply a permission later now for training.
10th May 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date for applying in ntpc for summer training (mae 3 rd year)
hi sir iam the student of mechanical engineering 6 sem student
i want to do my summer training for your company
so please you will tell me how to apply training letter in your company
thnk u

email id [email protected]
15th June 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am the student of2nd year please tell me procedure about vocational traning from barh
25th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am the student of b tech pursuing 3rd year mechanical.please tell me procedure how to apply for summer training at mahindra-mahindra company
22nd January 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year student(mechenical branch) i want to do training in NTPC.i want to know that how to apply in for training in NTPC
6th February 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

my son is doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engg. and wish to do summer training in NOIDA can u suggest the procedure
16th February 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam the student of mechanical engineering 6 sem student
so please you will tell me how to apply training letter in your company?

[email protected]
7th March 2014, 03:17 PM

sir my self satyendra pratap singh
yadav student mechanical branch 3rd year 6sem i want to summer training from ntpc so please tell me how apply the training letter and what procedure
thank you
27th March 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How i get summer training in ntpc ,tell me the procedure my email id is [email protected]
27th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How i get summer training in ntpc ,tell me the
procedure my email id is
[email protected]
and my contact no. is -8800681989 , 8699330988
5th October 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of 3rd year mechanical engineering.how can i apply for the summer training.please tell me
is there winter training??
my email id is [email protected]
14th March 2016, 03:16 AM
Manish fail

Hi sir iam the student of mechanical engineering 6 sem student
so please you will tell me how to apply training letter in your company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?