10th September 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I go for B.Com?

hello,i'm in xi now i want to know that can i go for B.com
is there any subject in B.com related to the maths of xi and xii please give a reply

25th September 2012, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for B.Com?

The course includes topics related to accountancy, economics, Business Management, Financial Management, etc. In most colleges Maths is one of the optional subjects in 11th, 12th as well as first year of graduation. Simple mathematical calculation like addition, subtraction is part of all the finance related subjects. Pass in XII class is the basic qualification for the course. Generally admission to the course is done on the basis of merit.
25th September 2012, 03:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for B.Com?

B.E CSE students can have various specializations under M.E program. M.E course can be pursued in streams like Computer and Communication, and Computer Aided Design. M.E in Network Engineering will also be suitable. M.E in CAD/CAM or Computer Integrated manufacturing is also suitable. Computer Technology and Application stream can also be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?