18th September 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I go for defence after passing 12th class

sir my name is abhishek pandit sir i read in 12th class sir my aim is to go in defence so sir plzzz give me guidence plzzz sir give me guidence on my id address [email protected] i shall be vry much thankfull to u plzz sir

28th April 2015, 07:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for defence after passing 12th class

To join defense after passing your 12th you will have to go through NDA examination held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year in the months of April and September and are called as NDA I & NDA II respectively .

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and has three wings which are Indian Navy , Indian Air force and Indian Army .

The required eligibility for the same examination are as here under :-

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19 years .

* You must have done your 12th or pursuing final year of same from a recognized board with physics , chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects for your eligibility in all the three wings .Otherwise if you have any other stream in your 12th then you are eligible for only Indian army .

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate .

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the requirement for the defense jobs .

The examination will be conducted into two steps which are written examination and service selection board interview respectively .For joining NDA you have to qualify in both the steps .

For more details about the same examination log on to the official link of same which is www.upsc.gov.in/general/nda.htm .
28th April 2015, 09:14 PM
havvedprakash

To join defence after 12th class you have to appear in NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA exam is conducted twice a year by UPSC.

Notification of examination is released in the months of October and April.
Exam is conducted in the months of April and September.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 16.5 and 19 years.

Educational Qualification :

For Indian Army : Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognised board.

For Indian Air Force and Navy : Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics from any recognised board.

Please find the attachment for syllabus and examination pattern.

For more details and latest notification about Exam please visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(105.8 KB, 27 views)
28th April 2015, 11:10 PM
Paliyal79

hello firend
after passing +2 class, you an apply for NDA exam for get the job in defence as an officer.
The eligibility for applying for NDA is -
1. The candidate must pass 10+2 lass from a recognised board with minimum 55 perentage marks.
2. The age limit is 16.5 to 19 years. And there is no age relaxation in it.
3. You can also apply for the lower level posts in Indian Airforce and Indian Navy.
4. And you can also join the recuirment rally conducted by the Indian Army for the post of G.D and clerks.
For more info, check these sites
www.upsc.gov.in
www.indianarmy.nic.in
i hope the info help you.

Good luck
28th April 2015, 11:32 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

The best way to go in Defence is NDA.NDA stands for National Defence Academy.If you qualify NDA exam then you able to appear in many defence force like Air Force,Navy,Army.

NDA exam conducted by UPSC every year in the month of Septmber.

Candidate who want to qualify NDA exam must pass his/her class 12th with atleast 50% marks from a recognized board.

Candidate age should be between 16 years to 19 years.Make sure that only male candidates are allowed in NDA exam.

Candidate who want to apply must have 15.7 cm height.For any defence academy candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
29th April 2015, 08:56 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is abhishek pandit sir i read in 12th class sir my aim is to go in defence so sir plzzz give me guidence plzzz sir give me guidence on my id address [email protected] i shall be vry much thankfull to u plzz sir
After 12th class , you can appear for NDA exam to join defence.

This examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Essential eligibility criteria for NDA:
You must have 12th class from recognized board.

You must be an unmarried male candidate.

Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years.
For more details: www.nda.nic.in
29th April 2015, 02:10 PM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Default How can I go for defence after passing 12th class

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-go-defence-after-passing-12th-class-1298753.html#ixzz3YgGhHJ6a

You can join Indian defence services after 12th by appearing for NDA (National Defence Academy) exam.
You can also join after completing a graduate degree, for that you need to appear for Combined Defence services (CDS) exam.

For NDA exam :
To join National Defence Academy a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service commission, New Delhi, twice a year.
The UPSC is solely responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the entrance examination.

Qualification
12th class of 10+2 system of education/equivalent for army and with physics and maths for Air force and navy.

Marital status
Unmarried

Date of commencement of training
Training Academy
NDA, Pune

Duration of training

3yrs at NDA and 1yr at IMA (For Army cadets)
3yrs at NDA and 1yr at Naval academy (for naval cadets)
3yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2yrs at AFA Hyderabad ( for AF cadets)

http://nda.nic.in/eligibility%20criteria.html
After Graduation you can enter by appearing in CDS examination:

Tentative schedule :
Notification of examination (held twice in a year) :
August and march

Conduct of examination:
February and august

19-24 Years Indian Military Academy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years Air Force Academy
19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy

Educational qualification:
Naval Academy B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
Air Force Academy B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
29th April 2015, 02:17 PM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Default How can I go for defence after passing 12th class

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-go-defence-after-passing-12th-class-1298753.html#ixzz3YgGhHJ6a

You can join Indian defence services after 12th by appearing for NDA (National Defence Academy) exam.
You can also join after completing a graduate degree, for that you need to appear for Combined Defence services (CDS) exam.

For NDA exam :
To join National Defence Academy a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service commission, New Delhi, twice a year.
The UPSC is solely responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the entrance examination.

Qualification
12th class of 10+2 system of education/equivalent for army and with physics and maths for Air force and navy.

Marital status
Unmarried

Date of commencement of training
Training Academy
NDA, Pune

Duration of training

3yrs at NDA and 1yr at IMA (For Army cadets)
3yrs at NDA and 1yr at Naval academy (for naval cadets)
3yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2yrs at AFA Hyderabad ( for AF cadets)

http://nda.nic.in/eligibility%20criteria.html
After Graduation you can enter by appearing in CDS examination:

Tentative schedule :
Notification of examination (held twice in a year) :
August and march

Conduct of examination:
February and august

19-24 Years Indian Military Academy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years Air Force Academy
19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy

Educational qualification:
Naval Academy B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
Air Force Academy B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?