26th March 2023, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve my MA english marks for PhD having 54.5 percent?

I want to do PhD in english but my marks are going out of cut but I have passed my M.A english since 2013

Nowadays I have need to do PhD but due to the shortage of time how I can improve my marks in english if any system then reply me back

31st March 2023, 05:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my MA english marks for PhD having 54.5 percent?

To pursue Ph.D. the minimum requirement is a Masters degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Marks requirement in the qualifying degree is relaxed to 50% in cases of candidates belonging to unreserved category.

So, if you managed only 54.5% marks in your M.A. degree course and you belong to unreserved category, you will be able to go for Ph.D. only when you re do your M.A. degree course as improving the marks in a degree course in which you have enrolled in 2013 is not possible under general circumstances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?