3rd October 2022, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after MBA?

I want to join Indian Air Force, so explain me that How can I join Air Force after MBA?

5th October 2022, 03:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after MBA?

How can I join Air Force after MBA?

The candidate should have completed 10+2 from any recognised board. The candidate should be between 17 years to 39 years old. The candidate should meet the mental, moral and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently. The candidate should have Indian citizen.
5th October 2022, 04:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply for AFCAT and CDS exam to make career in Air Force.
Three stages for this exam
Written test
SSB
Medical test

Those who have completed their masters can join the Technical branch as an Aeronautical engineer .
One will be responsible for communication and signals required on the Air Force , station .
You will be incharge of the execution of preventive maintenance and servicing of aircraft.
5th October 2022, 06:23 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You should have passed Higher Secondary Level with Maths, Physics and English as the main subjects to be legilve for the Air Force Group X Exam 2022.

2. To meet the Air Force Group X Age Limit 2022, applicants must be 21 years old.

3. After you fulfill the following eligibility standards you can apply for IAF Group X exam 2022.

4. Apart from that, the candidate must be a citizen of India or Nepal. Also, candidates must have all the relevant documents to prove the eligibility criteria.
6th October 2022, 08:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Air Force after MBA:-

To join the Indian Air Force after completing MBA, first you can crack the CDS exam.
CDS stands for Combined Defence Service.
This exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

CDS has 3 Wings:-
Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Military Academy

Eligibility:-

Education Qualification:-

The applicant should complete the bachelor degree from any recognised University.
To join the Indian Air Force you need the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects compulsory.

Age limit:-
Indian Air Force - 19 to 23 years
Indian Navy - 19 to 22 years
Indian Military Academy - 19 to 24 years .

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, but candidate should be citizen of India.
Female candidates are not eligible for the CDS exam.

Selection process:-
Written Test
Medical Test
Interview.
6th October 2022, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Union Public Service Commission conducts the CDS Examination for those students who wants to pursue a career in any one of the defense system of India.

You can give the CDS exam to join any one of the following academy:

Indian Military Academy
Naval Academy
Air Force Academy
Officers' Training Academy

The eligibility criteria required to enter different academy is different.

Indian Military Academy:

If you have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university then you can apply for this academy.

Your age should be between 19 and 24 years.

Naval Academy

To join naval academy you need to have a B.Sc degree in physics or mathematics or a B.Tech degree in engineering or technology

If your age is above 22 years then you can apply for this exam.

Air Force Academy:

To join this academy you need to have an engineering degree or bachelor's degree in mathematics or physics

Your age should be between 19 and 23 years.

You can contact me @ https://ahsa.pk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?