8th May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army as Officer having completed BA in LLB in the year of 2011 and with a date of birth 23-04-1987?

i did b.a.l.l.b in 2011 my dob is 23/04/1987 how do i join army as an officer

9th May 2012, 12:34 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army as Officer having completed BA in LLB in the year of 2011 and with a date of birth 23-04-1987?

Hai,

Iam really sorry to say this you are not eligible to join indian army because you crossed the age limit.

As per your educational background you are eligible but you are crossed the age limit the maximum age limit is 24 years.

A graduation completed candidate can be eligible for CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam.

Eligibility criteria for CDS:

-->The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

-->Age limits is 19 years to 24 years.

-->Candidate should be a citizen of india.

-->candidate should be physically fit.

-->male and female candidates both are eligible.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Personal interview,
Medical test.

Official website:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck......
9th May 2012, 09:26 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army as Officer having completed BA in LLB in the year of 2011 and with a date of birth 23-04-1987?

There is separate recruitment process for law graduates in Indian Army.

The notification for the exam is published in Employment News.

The age limitation for the recruitment exam is 21-27 years so you are presently eligible
for next 2 exams at least.

The educational qualification required for the exam is LLB/LLM degree with at least
55% marks.

If you satisfy the above criteria you can apply for the exam.

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
9th May 2012, 09:43 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Law Graduate can join Indian Army as Law Officer for which a separate exam conducted every year for which the advertisement publish in Employment News paper.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in Law degree from a recognised University with at least 55% marks with certain legal practice experience within the age of 21 to 27 years, is eligible to apply for Law officer in Indian Army.

For more information and update information regarding exam for Legal Officer, you may log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
5th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i join indian army as an officer by completing LLB,i am a commerce streamed student and my father is also in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?