8th May 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join for a bachelors degree after completing a diploma in interior designs?

I have completed my 12th standard from Science and going to do a Diploma course in Interior Designs. After this can I get a Bachelors degree Interior Designing? And is there a lateral entry for bachelors degree after a diploma course in interior designing?

16th January 2021, 04:29 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I join for a bachelors degree after completing a diploma in interior designs?

Bachelor of interior designing is a three year undergraduate course
the eligibility criteria is a candidate must secure at least 50% in 12th standard
the admission will be based on merit entrance exam
The exam type BA semester system
It is advisable for you to join a direct undergraduate level program rather than joining diploma program as you meet all the qualifications required for an undergraduate level bachelor of interior designing program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?