ravi patel765

How can I join CA course after passing 12th with 51%

I am 12 pass from 2015 and 51% my persntage
I think I complete ca coruse how can i join ca classes

6th June 2015, 11:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CA course after passing 12th with 51%

CA means Chartered Accountancy. Yes, you can join this course after completing your 10+2 from a recognized board of India.

The first stage is to appear for the Common Proficiency Test which is conducted twice every year by ICAI.

Dates for June CPT 2015 is over now. You can apply for the December once dates are announced for it.

So as to clear the CPT, you need to score at least 30% in each section of test and overall 50% in whole test.

CPT is objective test of 200 marks and consisting of 200 questions from Accountancy, Mercantile law, Quantitative aptitude and Economics.
6th June 2015, 01:31 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, for CA you need to enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course provided that you carry at least 50% marks in your graduation. Also, one can apply if he has passed his intermediate with the commerce stream. There is as such no percentage criteria for the 12th pass candidates. The list of the centers s available on the official website of the CA i.e.

www.icai.org

Discussing about the CA course, so it has got 3 levels which a candidate needs to clear to become a CA. Those three stages in CA are-

- Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
- IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
- Final examination

The subjects in Executive level are-

1. Accounting
2. Law, Ethics and Communication
3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management
4. Taxation
5. Advanced Accounting
6. Auditing and Assurance
7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

As far as the duration is concerned, for graduates it is 2.5 YEARS minimum. The fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/-
6th June 2015, 04:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. Its good that you have taken an early initiative that you want to become Chartered Accountant.

Chartered Accountancy has three levels or you can say that stages:

1. Common Proficiency test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course.

3. Final course.

10+2 passed candidates or appearing are eligible for the Common Proficiency Test. You can register for the CPT after 10th but you can only give if you have passed your 10+2 board exams.

The first step after 10+2 is to appear for the CPT in order to become Chartered Accountant. Common Proficiency test is conducted twice every year by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in the month of June and December respectively.

CPT is an objective test of 200 marks consisting of 200 questions from four subjects:

>>Accountancy: 60 questions

>>Mercantile law: 40 questions

>>Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions

>>Economics: 50 questions.

Each correct answer carries one mark each and each wrong answer has 0.25 negative marking.

In order to pass the CPT, you need to score 30% marks in each section and overall of 50% aggregate in the test.

For any more details, you can visit official website of ICAI www.icai.org.
6th June 2015, 06:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in CA course after passing 12th, you have to appear for the CPT .

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test .It is the entrance exam for admission in the CA course .The CPT is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December.

C.A. stands for Chartered Accountant.There are 3 levels in C.A course namely

Common Proficiency Test,

IPCC,and

Final.

The eligibility criteria required to appear in the CPT are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized central or state board .The candidate who are appearing in the 10+2 exam can also apply for the CPT .

- There is neither age bar nor the percentage bar for the marks obtained in 10+2 exam to apply for this Course.

-The candidate has to secure at least 50% marks in CPT exam to clear it .CPT is an objective type test with negative marking system for wrong answers.

-The syllabus for CPT exam are

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude.

After clearing CPT,you can register for IPCC or one can directly register for IPCC after passing Graduation degree .And,to register for final level, you must have passed IPCC level of CA .
6th June 2015, 10:07 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You need to apply for CPT i.e common proficiency test to facilitates into CA course.

For CPT,you must have done 12th passed or intermediate. After clearing the exam,you need to go for PE1 articleship training which is for 15months.
After the completion of the course,you can proceed further for PE2 course for 6months of training,then finally CA.

The CPT 2015 exam is june month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?