29th December 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I join CA course after passing Intermediate?

I have passed my Intermediate and now wants to join Chartered Accountant course. How should I proceed with this? Is there any entrance exam for this?Can you please guide me on joining CA course with the base qualification of intermediate?

3rd January 2019, 05:53 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join CA course after passing Intermediate?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and it is a professional professional course after completing which one head towards becoming a Chartered Accountant.

The same course comprises of three stages which includes the foundation course, IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course, and the final stage course.

Further, to pursue foundation course in CA, one is required to qualify CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and to appear in the same examination the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your intermediate degree course, you can go for the CA course through CPT route.

For more details regarding the same course and its eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?