16th March 2023, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian army after completing BPEd?

Respected sir, can I join Indian army after completing BPEd? And I'm 25 years old. So, I want to ask yourself sir & i have done NCC 'C' Certificate 'A' grade.

19th March 2023, 03:41 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I join Indian army after completing BPEd?

Yes, you can join the Indian Army after completing your BPEd degree. The Indian Army offers various entry routes for candidates with different educational qualifications and backgrounds. Some of the entry routes you can consider after completing your BPEd degree are:

Short Service Commission (SSC): The SSC is a temporary commission that allows candidates to serve the Indian Army for a specific period, usually 10 years. You can apply for the SSC entry through the Indian Army's official website when the recruitment is open. The age limit for SSC is 19-27 years.

Territorial Army (TA): The TA is a part-time force that allows civilians to serve in the Indian Army for a certain period every year. You can apply for the TA entry through the Indian Army's official website when the recruitment is open. The age limit for TA is 18-42 years.

National Cadet Corps (NCC) Special Entry: As you have mentioned that you have an NCC 'C' Certificate 'A' grade, you can apply for the NCC Special Entry scheme. The NCC Special Entry is a direct entry scheme for NCC cadets with 'C' Certificate. You can apply for this entry through the Indian Army's official website when the recruitment is open. The age limit for NCC Special Entry is 19-25 years.

In addition to the above entry routes, you can also apply for other entry routes such as the Army Education Corps (AEC), Technical Graduate Course (TGC), and so on. It is advisable to visit the Indian Army's official website and check the eligibility criteria and selection process for each entry route to make an informed decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?