16th March 2023, 02:09 AM
Collins Kiprotich

I would like to pursue a course in orthopaedic surgery can i secure myself a place in any of the KMTC in the country?

I would like to pursue a course in orthopaedic surgery can i secure myself a place in any of the KMTC in the country?

19th March 2023, 02:40 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: I would like to pursue a course in orthopaedic surgery can i secure myself a place in any of the KMTC in the country?

The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) offers various health-related courses, including courses in orthopaedic surgery. However, admission to KMTC is competitive and based on several factors, including academic performance, availability of course slots, and the number of applicants for each course.

To secure a place in KMTC for a course in orthopaedic surgery, you will need to meet the admission requirements for the course, which typically include a minimum grade of C+ in Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Physics in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam. You will also need to have completed a diploma or degree in a related field, such as nursing or clinical medicine.

Once you have met the admission requirements, you can apply for the orthopaedic surgery course at KMTC through the online application portal. It is recommended to apply early and ensure that you provide all the required documentation and information to increase your chances of securing a place in the course.

It is important to note that admission to KMTC is competitive and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. It is advisable to explore other options and consider applying to multiple institutions to increase your chances of securing a place in a course in orthopaedic surgery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?