8th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

sir,iam javneet kaur,m clear 10th and doing diploma in electronics and communication engineer.
how can i join indian army?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  2. How to join India army after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  10. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How can I join Indian Army after passing B.Tech?
  12. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication department
  14. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  15. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my B.Tech (ECE) next year?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  17. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in electronics
2nd August 2012, 07:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

In order to join army after diploma, you need to first appear for UPSC NDA exam. You have to be an unmarried male candidate so as to attend this exam. Minimum age limit for this is 16.5 years. Higher age limit is 19 years. You have to appear for written exam and prepare to attend physical test and P.I thereafter.
5th October 2012, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Helow i have done my diploma in architectur after 10 and i have C Certificate of ncc . So can i illigible to go in army
5th October 2012, 07:39 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Am showing information in a image it is full details of Indian Army i hope it is help for you. Ofcourse now a days B.Tech students also applying for Indian army it is one of the wing in NDA Exam.NDA exam is condusted by UPSC.

But Girls are not eligible to Join Defence with the help of NDA Examination.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

**Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

**The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

**This Exam is Conducted in three wings:

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force

DATES:

Notification Published: 22/Dec/2012
Last date of apply: 21/Jan/2012
Examination Date: 07/April/2012

all the best...........
6th October 2012, 01:44 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

sorry to say it Diploma candidates are not eligible for apply NDA exams only 12th in PCM course completed candidates eligible

NDA stands National Defence Academy
NDA exam conducted by UPSC
This exam conducted by Twice

This exam conducted following wings :

Indian Army
Indian Airforce
Indian Navy

Eligibility :

Candidates must be a Indian
Candidates must be complete 12th stands with PCM Course from a recognized university
Candidates age limit between 16.5 to 19 years
Only unmarried male persons eligible

Selection Process :

Written Test
Interview
Medical Test

28th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

after complete my diploma in electronics and tele communication engineering what post requre in army?
28th January 2013, 07:17 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,iam javneet kaur,m clear 10th and doing diploma in electronics and communication engineer.
Helo, you need to first appear for UPSC NDA exam!!

Minimum age limit for this is 16.5 years. Higher age limit is 19 years. You have to appear for written exam and prepare to attend physical test.

You should be Unmarried to appear for test.
14th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is harshad kakade and i have completed my diploma in electronics & telecommunication and my age is 22 please tell me how can i join indian army.
23rd September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i am complete diploma in extc and i want to go indian army or police service
2nd October 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
. I have done my diploma in electronics and communication engineering how i can join Indian army
14th October 2016, 10:58 AM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your diploma in the electronics and communication engineering, you are eligible for the Indian Army entry scheme. You mentioned that you are now pursuing your diploma in electronics and communication engineering. You can join Indian Army after completing your diploma in the electronics and communication engineering. Following are the eligibility to join Indian Army after diploma in engineering.

1. Join Indian Army through Technical Rally.
2. Join Indian Army through NDA ( based on your diploma qualification).
3. Join Indian Army through DEDH ( Direct Entry For Diploma Holders) in Indian Army.

1. Join through simple Technical rally: You have the above three options to join the Indian Army after completing your diploma in Electronics and communication engineering from a recognized university. Technical rallies are conducted by nearest ARO and BRO's. You can also check the notifications in your local news paper. The technical rallies conducted by the Indian Army every year. You can start preparation for this. There are following stages for the Technical rallies.

1. Physical Test: 1 mile race will have to complete in the 6 - 8 minutes. 10 push upps and a 9 feet ditch have to pass out during physical test. The physical test contain 100 marks.

2. Medical exam: After successful completion of the Physical exam, you are eligible to the medical exam. There your height, weight, and chest will be measured. According to your region or district, state, there will be the different different physical measurements. You can concerned them in your nearest ARO's and BRO's office. Then full body medical exam conducted by the Indian Medical Corps.

3. Written Exam: After successful medical exam. you will be called for the written exam. The exam conducted by the Indian Army. And the questions are from General Knowledge, mathematics, Science, and your Engineering subjects. The test contain multiple choice questions based upon the OMR answer sheet. You will have to tick mark them.

4.: Merit list: After written test, the merit list prepared by the Army. If your percentage is above the cutt off then you are selected. You will be notify after the result.

2. Join Indian Army through NDA: You can also join the Indian Army through the NDA exam. NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. The exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year. Your diploma will be same as the 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. So, you are eligible for the NDA exam.
! Your age limit should be between 16.5 - 19.5 years.
! You should have a diploma or a 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized university.
! You should have Indian citizenship.
! Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
! You should be physically fit as well as mentally. And not suffer from any diseases.

The NDA exam also contain 3 steps.
1. Written exam.
2. SSB interview.
3. Medical Examination.

The written test based upon the OMR answer sheet and have the multiple choice questions. The questions are from the Physics, Chemistry, General awareness and Mathematics.

After successful completion of written exam you are eligible for the SSB interview, which is conducted by the Army and continue up to total 5 days of period. After this, you are eligible for the medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?