15th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Ajeethakur2

How can I join Indian Army as a Lieutenant through NCC?

How I can join Indian Army as a Lieutenant through NCC.I want to know about eligibility criteria and about whole prospectus for NCC so I can prepare myself for Army.... thank you...

13th February 2015, 07:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army as a Lieutenant through NCC?

Aspirants with ‘B’ grade NCC ‘C’ certificate are also eligible for the NCC Special entry scheme of Indian Army. Candidates need not to write any written examination. On selection, cadets will go for 49 weeks Pre-Commissioned training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai. There are 54 vacancies, for men it is 50 and five are for wards of battle casualties of Army. For women, four vacancies are there.
As far as eligibility, they should be citizen of India. Age limit should be19-25 years old and have completed degree from any recognized university with minimum 50 per cent marks.
Candidates should hold minimum ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ certificate exam of NCC. The height limit for men is 157.5 cms and for women 152 cms with proportionate weight. Eye sight and vision should be 6/6. Candidates will have to do running 2.4 Km in 15 minutes, push ups upto 13 and 25 sit ups along with six chin ups and 3 to 4 metre rope climbing. Candidates need to send their application to Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ DG NCC. After receiving applications, NCC Units will forward the applications to respective State Directorates.
3rd June 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army as a Lieutenant through NCC?

Can we become a lieutenant after ncc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?