26th August 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army Soldier Clerk? What is the salary of Army Soldier

I have join the Indian army soldier clerk
. but I have know the salary of army soldier clerk

1st September 2016, 12:27 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army Soldier Clerk? What is the salary of Army Soldier

To join Indian Army as a soldier clerk you will have to apply for its entrance examination which includes Rally followed by Common Entrance Examination.

* For applying for the same posts in Indian Army you must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 17.5 years to 23 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with an overall aggregate of at least 50% from a recognized board. Also your minimum aggregate in each subject studied by you at +2 level must be 40%.

As far as you are concerned about the salary then it is over Rs 25000 per month with other benefits like CDS, free medical services, education for students etc..

For more details about the benefits offered by Indian Army and notifcations regarding the conduct of rally for the same post you can visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
18th September 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army Soldier Clerk? What is the salary of Army Soldier

Sir i have qualified cee exam of soldier clerk. Now give me some procedure how to run further work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?