15th December 2010, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and Maximum salary given to an Army Soldier? What are the allowances? Qualifications for becoming a Soldier?

What is the minimum and the maximum salary given to a soldier in army?and what are the allowances?
Qualifications for becoming a soldier?

21st December 2010, 05:31 PM
Nallam Srilatha

Default Re: Minimum and Maximum salary given to an Army Soldier? What are the allowances? Qualifications for becoming a Soldier?

My dear friend,
i am giving to the salary details.
STARTING PAY RS 15600/- to 39100/-PM
1. GRADE PAY RS 5400/-
2. MILITARY SERVICE PAY RS 6000/-
3. KIT MAINTENANCE ALLOWANCE Rs 400/-pm
4. TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE RS 1600/- PM to RS 3200 ppm/-
5. FIELD AREA ALLOWANCE RS 25% of Basic Pay RS6780/- pm
6. COUNTER INSURGENCY RS 6300/- PM
7. HIGH ALTITUDE/UNCONGENIAL CLIMATE RS 5600/- PM
8. SIACHEN RS 14000/- PM
9. FLYING PAY RS 9000/- PM
10. PARACHUTE PAY RS 1200/- PM
11. SPECIAL FORCES RS 9000/- PM
12. GALLANTRY AWARDS
13. TECHNICAL PAY
14. LIFE LONG PENSION
15.QUALIFICATION PAY/ GRANT FOR SERVICE COURSES RS 6000/- PM TO RS 20000/- PM
16. OUTFIT ALLOWANCE RENEWED EVERY THREE YEARS RS 14000/- INITIAL & RS 3000/-
17. ENTITLED RATIONS
18. ANNUAL LEAVE TWO MONTHS & CASUAL LEAVE 20 DAYS
19. 50% CONCESSION ON AIR TRAVEL
20. FREE TRAIN TRAVEL ONCE A YEAR AND SUBSIDY FOR OTHER JOURNEYS, LTC
21. FREE MEDICAL- SELF AND FAMILY IN WELL EQUIPPED MILITARY HOSPITALS
22. SUBSIDISED HOUSING IN CLEAN CANTONMENTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
23. CANTEEN FACILITIES FOR SUBSIDISED PURCHASE OF ITEMS INCLUDING CARS AND ACs
24. INSURANCE COVER FOR RS 15 LAKHS AT SUBSIDISED PREMIUM
25. GROUP HOUSING SCHEMES IN CITIES INCLUDING METROS
26. LOW INTEREST LOANS
27. SEPERATED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION IN CHOICE STATIONS.
28. ENCASHMENT OF LEAVE UPTO 300 DAYS AT LAST PAY DRAWN
29. STUDY LEAVE UPTO 2 YEARS WITH FULL PAY AND ALL BENEFITS
30. FOREIGN POSTINGS
The above are entitled as per service conditions and qualifications acquired. Cadets at the IMA, OTA, Cadet Training Wing at CME, MCME, and MCTE get a fixed stipend of RS 2100/- PM.
POST RETIREMENT BENEFITS
PENSION AT 50% OF LAST PAY DRAWN
DEATH CUM RETIREMENT GRATUITY
FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT INCLUDING DEPENDANTS
CANTEEN FACILITIES AS BEFORE
INSURANCE COVER
RESETTLEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
MBA PROGRAMME FOR RETIRED OFFRS.
the minimum qualification of army person pass the 10+2 level.
I hope this is useful for you.
All the best soldier......
18th January 2011, 12:51 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Minimum and Maximum salary given to an Army Soldier? What are the allowances? Qualifications for becoming a Soldier?

It is very good that you want to join the army.
The minimum qualification for soldier is 10th Pass.
You will get salary of around Rs.12000 in starting. with some other allowances & benefits too .
1st April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what is total salary of soldier in indian army according to sixth pay commission?
2nd April 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

forms for nda
1st May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary for soldier technical?
1st May 2011, 11:39 AM
m. nagendra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is total salary of soldier in indian army according to sixth pay commission?
soldier salary 14600 to 24200 for candidates of soldier technical 10+2 level
2nd July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of major ?
4th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

what post I will get in indian army after completing diploma in computer engineering, and how much salary will be
13th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I want ORs minimum & maximum salary
10th August 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

ors minimum and maximum salary
11th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

when did the academy started ?
16th August 2011, 01:13 AM
barath 915

what is the age limit to apply for a soldier post without graduation
19th September 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Pay of soldier basically depend upon his basic pay MSP Grade Pay and some extra pays depend upon his rank & service....Formally pay of one newly attested soldier starts from that is the minimum is Rs 13000/- and the maximum is Rs 26000/- depend upon his service location and the allowances there of ...........Ok..
9th October 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit,qualification and height to get selected as soldier

i want to know the selection process too you can mail me at [email protected]
27th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can a soldier become a major or commanding officer?
6th November 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

pay scale of subedar maj and honerary capt
21st November 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY BROTHER WAS SELECTED AS AN SOLDIER IN TECHNICAL SO COULD YOUY MINE SAY DETILS ABOUT MY ALLOWANCES AND PAY SCALE AND PLACES OF TRAINING IAM ASKING THESE BY THE JUST INTREST ONLY
21st November 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

can a soldier become a major or commanding officer?
6th December 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

can a tenth pass student join indian army,and what will be his minimum salary if he has passed only tenth and joined army
8th January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

how to join in indian army or indian navi after BTECH in civil engineering
9th January 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

After howMANY days A JCO will be a SM.HOW much SALARY WILL he get.PLESE mail me on [email protected]
10th January 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,is there any differences between soldier clerk and soldier general duty and what is the starting salary and after traing salary for them
27th January 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Frendz i have been selected for soldier technical so what will be my salary?
16th February 2012, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
arts background can apply for tis service??If so thn wat must b his/her %??
24th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the total pay of lieutenant ?
27th February 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10 2 i want permont commision what will i do?
18th October 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

After joining the indian army how they are going to be a major?
30th October 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I'm select as soldier nurseing asst. I just want know about the starting selary.
17th February 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary of soldier technical(aviation)?
29th April 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what duty of general duty soldier?
29th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary of Soldier (General duty)?
27th May 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am Shankar from Bangalore ,I am 28 years old,I had done B.com in 2006-07and Percentage .55%,

Keep on searching Indian army jobs but still now not yet got,When I was selected in 2007 but not attended the written exam due to my mother expired ,after that I am only handling my family that's why keep on hold the job, I am very glad to army, I am very interested to join army as officer,

Every day am doing running and gym ,I am maintained body fitness,

Please guide me how get the job in army ,what are the steps need to be taken by me,

Kindly revert back to me regarding above the same,

Thanking you,

With and Regards

Shankar
5th July 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximun salary of army clerk?
27th August 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

AMRY GD SALARY KITN
30th August 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i continue my MCA with last year and got a job in indian army in soldier(technical),can i promoted as per MCA?
9th September 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir'
i completed my plus two in commerce(66%marks) . i intersting to joing indian army . which position i eligible?give me the steps of joing army my email: [email protected]
17th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am countining MCA and i got job in soldier technical in indian army.is there any possibility to go higher
4th July 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

can i continue my bachelor degree when i got selected in lndian army as a technical soldier..
15th August 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir hello my name is Shivam I've completed 12 n I want to know that what's the difference between GD n Clerk
10th October 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary given to a soldier? i'm 10th pass.
7th February 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam appearing for my class 12 science stream final exam, I want to join Indian Army and appearing for upcoming recruitment with my class pass certificate. I want to know if after iam selected in Army can give exam/eligible for further officer post ??
5th May 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my height is 5 feets 10 inches , can I join Indian army being a girl ? what is the benefit of height in Indian army ?
19th September 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between solder technical and technical aviation.what is the best to join between two of this.
7th October 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th Std with pcm i want to know that can I eligible for the test of acc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?