1st December 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after completing BE(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BE course with Aeronautical Engineering. After completing my BE, I want to join ISRO and work there. I would like to know that how I can join ISRO? Please help me to know about this asap.

2nd December 2018, 01:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing BE(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Yes, BE graduates of Aeronautical Engineering can join ISRO after completion of graduation.

However, to join ISRO or BARC or DRDO, graduates need to apply for GATE Exam and then qualify it.

If qualified candidates have applied for ISRO recruitment, then selected candidates will be called for Interview.

As per 2018 cutoffs, you must have secured at least 190 marks out of 240 in GATE exam to get shortlisted for ISRO interviews. For this, you will have to attempt at least 70 questions correctly in GATE paper.
For PWD candidates, cut off is 120 marks.
2nd December 2018, 10:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing BE(Aeronautical Engineering)?

To get job in ISRO after completing your degree you have to follow this eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have completed either a diploma course or B.Tech degree from any recognised university with an aggregate of 60% marks.

Candidate must have citizenship of India.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved categories.

GATE score is given huge importance by the Indian Space Research Organisation for selection of candidates.

Selection process through Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?