30th September 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I join MCA? I am working for more than 7 years

Presently i have been working for more than 7 years and having 3 yrs diploma . Is it valuable to join the MCA, whether it will be helpful

Related Questions:
5th October 2015, 12:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join MCA? I am working for more than 7 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Presently i have been working for more than 7 years and having 3 yrs diploma . Is it valuable to join the MCA, whether it will be helpful
You can join MCA there is no age limit for this course. The eligibility to join the course is any graduation from the recognised university. The aspirant must have studied mathematics in +2 or any one year of graduation. The duration of the course is 3 years. There are lots of universities have this course like Madras University, IGNOU, Annamalai University, Madurai Kamaraj University, Punjab University, Amity University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?